Skip to main content

Day 4

 Kuching, Sarawak. 

Today I wake up on 7.30am to check on the fish tank pH level. Nonetheless, they all looking great.

I try to make every tank has the same pH level so that the fish wouldn't shock when they go into the main tank. Here lies the problem, the main tank has higher pH level compared to their quarantine tank, which is worrisome. My almond leaves are out of stock too now. Most of the shoplots have no stock too. 

Day 4

I added java moss today. I'm very bad at planted aquarium so I bought the one attached to the woods. Also, I made an excel for my fish keeping notes too. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1 & Day 2

Kuching, Sarawak 9 Jan 2022 (Sunday), I bought 6 Molly fishes and 1 Borneo sucker out of impulse.  Hua Ning Aquarium gives me a great offer and since it's Chinese New Year deals, I went there and check them out. The owner has a lot of fishes and they're all healthy fishes, along with bunny, roosters and aquarium plant. It is located at the side road, a personal housing before the shoplots. A very welcoming owner, might want to visit her shop again.  I bought 2 small Raichu goldfish on 4 Jan 2022 after interview but died 2 days later with whitespot. It is very devastating. The big cause is probably I didn't condition the water properly. Therefore, I tried again this time with molly and tetras, along with Borneo sucker.  I made a big mistake by not cleaning the sand residue so it was a whole white cloudy water, I tried my best to rinse it become clear but I was so tired so this is the best I can do.  Day 1  I conditioned it ketapang leaves, anti-chlorine and lava ...

Day 6

 So today I move the fishes into the main.  It was so pretty! And also, I found out it is platty instead of guppy???? yeah  so today count as Main Tank, Day 1. They are so pretty, I guess i gonna put a little bit more of the fishes later