Kuching, Sarawak
9 Jan 2022 (Sunday), I bought 6 Molly fishes and 1 Borneo sucker out of impulse.
Hua Ning Aquarium gives me a great offer and since it's Chinese New Year deals, I went there and check them out. The owner has a lot of fishes and they're all healthy fishes, along with bunny, roosters and aquarium plant. It is located at the side road, a personal housing before the shoplots. A very welcoming owner, might want to visit her shop again.
I bought 2 small Raichu goldfish on 4 Jan 2022 after interview but died 2 days later with whitespot. It is very devastating. The big cause is probably I didn't condition the water properly. Therefore, I tried again this time with molly and tetras, along with Borneo sucker.
I made a big mistake by not cleaning the sand residue so it was a whole white cloudy water, I tried my best to rinse it become clear but I was so tired so this is the best I can do.
Apparently, the shops I visited so far out of ketapang leaves. I need to get them on hands because it is said almond leaves benefits greatly to freshwater fishes.
That's all for now, will be back update tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment